Friday, September 21, 2007

The Fifth and Final Story Is...

Well, I have chosen the last story for the latest World's Greatest Stories CD! The CD will be titled Defeating Giants and will feature the stories of David and Goliath, Namaan the Leper, Gideon and His 300 Men, Miciah the Prophet and Jehoshaphat the King, and The Sacrifice of Isaac.

That's right! The fifth and final story will be the story of Abraham when he was commanded to sacrifice his only son Isaac.

I haven't recorded the story yet, but it is memorized and ready, and I am planning on going to record next week.

I am hoping to release the CD in October. Several things have to come together by then. I hope to have them available at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival at the end of October.

I would covet your prayers as we prepare to release this CD!

No comments: