Friday, August 01, 2008

Summah and stuff...

I trust you all are enjoying your summer (or summah, as they say in the New England area!)

My speaking engagements and performances went extremely well.  I was able to perform several of the Defeating Giants stories I hadn't yet performed at Harvey Cedars Homeschool Weeks.

I also participated in a Performing Arts Workshop in Trumbull, CT organized by my daughter Katherine (an interpretive dancer) along with Dan Cossette.  We all had a wonderful time sharing our expertisewith kids and adults of various ages.  The week ended with a performance at a local home for the elderly, which was very appreciated by the residents, and gave the students a chance to actually perform some of what they had learned in front of a live audience!

I don't have any performances scheduled for the next couple of months.  Dan, Katherine and I are planning on doing another performance together in November.  As soon as we have the details nailed down I'll post them!

As always, we are selling the World's Greatest Stories CD's at my website, as well as several of my keynote talks from various conventions around the country.

Enjoy your summer!

No comments: