Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Choices, FL - February 6th!

It has been announced... my daughter (who is an amazing talented interpretive dancer) and I will be performing a version of Choices down in Fort Lauderdale at a conference for families at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church.

The conference will feature talks by me and my wife Suzan, as well as our good friends Alan and Mari Wibbels, on various aspects of family life. That will be all day Saturday, February 7th.

Choices will be on Friday evening, February 6th. Obviously it will be a bit changed from the version of the show performed in November of last year as mime Dan Cossette won't be down there, but it will still be a wonderful show!

So, if you live in the area and always wanted to see me perform some of The World's Greatest Stories, now is your chance!

For more info, call Kathryn Allen at CRPC, 954-334-5244.

No comments: