Saturday, December 05, 2009

A Christmas Gift Idea


Now that we're solidly in the holiday season, may I suggest a Christmas gift idea for your children or grandchildren?

In 1984, I had the privilege of seeing an internationally known storyteller perform his one-man show at a theater in Boston. I had never seen anything like it! I was enthralled, as was the rest of the audience. My first thought was,
"I wonder if that approach would work with Scripture?"
I went home and began to memorize passages of the Biblical text, and apply the technique I saw used by the storyteller. I now have a series of six audio CD's, complete with music and sound effects, that bring the actual words of Scripture to life in a unique and exciting way. They literally help get eternity into the hearts of the next generation! If you click on the image above, it will take you to my website.


No comments: